Rental & Utility Assistance
Eligibility for Rental and Utility Assistance:
- Be delinquent in rent or utilities OR provide evidence that you will be unable to meet your next obligation due to experiencing economic hardship.
- Must be a Franklin County Resident.
- Income must be at or below 80% of the area median income.
- Must be able to complete the application in person.
How to Apply:
- Call 614-294-6347 ext. 100 and ask to be added to our waitlist.
- An employee will reach out to schedule an appointment with you.
Be Prepared to Bring:
- Current signed lease
- Most recent utility bill
- One of the following:
- 30 days proof of income
- 2022 1040 Tax Return
- 2022 Year End Income Documents for entire household
- Provide written (electronic attestation)
- Fall under fact-based proxy
- Fall under categorical