ONE DAY ONLY
Registration for children’s Christmas gifts on Saturday, December 4, 2021
9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Firefighters4Kids is back, and St. Stephen’s Community House is happy to offer the opportunity to register your family to receive toys this year. To keep everyone safe, please read the instructions below to have the best experience on Saturday.
- Only children ages 0-12 years old can qualify to receive gifts.
- You must reside in Franklin County.
- You must bring the following documents with you:
- Birth Certificate with Child’s Name and Date of Birth Please note: Original Birth Records will only be accepted for children under 3 months old OR
- Health Card with Child’s Name and Date of Birth OR
- School/Health Record with Child’s Name and Date of Birth
If applicable: Guardians must bring legal documents establishing custody
- Registration will take place at St. Stephen’s Community House located at 1500 E. 17th Ave. Columbus, OH 43219
- Please stay in your vehicle until your assigned number is called to come inside the building.
- All visitors must wear a mask while inside the building.
- We humbly request that only one member of the household comes to registration.
- Please bring all required documents (listed above) with you.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING FIREFIGHTERS4KIDS
- You are responsible for picking up your toys on your assigned pick-up date, St. Stephen’s does not offer transportation to the pick-up site.
- Toys are only available to children ages 0-12 years old.